On Saturday Miss Hulls went to Timaru and got Spaghetti because the other rat passed way. He the cutest thing ever. He is mostly black/brown and very tiny. We are not allowed to take him out of cage because he is very small and can get lost very easily. We have a challenge that we have to make a play toy for him. We get a prize if we put effort in to the play toy.
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening, Hello, Kia Ora, Aloha, Nǐ hǎo, Ciao, Hola. Welcome to my blog, my name is Molly Whittaker! On this blog I will post school work, holidays and fun trips I have been on!! I hope you enjoy looking through my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pilot Essay
What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...
-
Title: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Author: J.K.Rowling Genre: Fiction. Magic/Fantasy/Mystery Harry Pot...
-
What is deadly, you use it just once, often for thirty minutes, it floats away like a parachute and it ends up in the world’s biggest float...
-
My Mum, Dad and I drove up to Christchurch.We stayed at the Airport Gateway,we got up early the next morning.We got a shuttle to the airport...
Are you able to fix your pictures so we can see them?
ReplyDelete