Last Wednesday we had cross country! I got 2nd. It was the best I have ever done before and I think it was because I have been training so hard in swimming. This Monday I am going to North Otago Cross Country! It's the same course!
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening, Hello, Kia Ora, Aloha, Nǐ hǎo, Ciao, Hola. Welcome to my blog, my name is Molly Whittaker! On this blog I will post school work, holidays and fun trips I have been on!! I hope you enjoy looking through my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pilot Essay
What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...
-
Title: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Author: J.K.Rowling Genre: Fiction. Magic/Fantasy/Mystery Harry Pot...
-
What is deadly, you use it just once, often for thirty minutes, it floats away like a parachute and it ends up in the world’s biggest float...
-
My Mum, Dad and I drove up to Christchurch.We stayed at the Airport Gateway,we got up early the next morning.We got a shuttle to the airport...
Great job for coming 2nd in Cross Crountry check out my blog at http://rakaiasarahm.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDeleteThanks. Thank you for checking out my blog! I will go and check out your blog. Molly
Delete