Thursday 18 June 2015

Just a Dream

I Stepped out of my door and saw ......... a tower of rubbish. It was as tall as Mount Everest! 
There was a ripple of wind. It started swaying. It smelled like old mouldy rubbish.

I walked around. All the houses were crushed. Bang, a sudden flash of light blasted through the air. Suddenly it went black. People were screaming. Another bang, a yell. What was going on?

All the light went off. I ran home. I could not find it. I found a bed so i thought to myself " if I went to bed it might stop."

When I woke up I was wrong. My bed was on the top of the mountain of rubbish. 
If we don't look after the world this could happen.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...