Sunday 24 May 2015

Writing assessment Term 2 Week 4


Sometimes at dusk we would see him come out from the hidden interior of his island. For years we had no idea who he was or what he did until... BANG!!!
There was a light flying through the air.
BOOM! BAM! BIFF! There was a fire going through the trees.
I saw the man swimming across the water to safety. Then he ran out of my sight.
Soon there were firetrucks- they were shooting water across the lake, then there were helicopters- they were pouring giant buckets of water on the blazing fire.
The next day when I woke up I peered around the curtain, out the window.
There was the ruined island with nothing on it.


1 comment:

  1. That's a shame the island was destroyed.

    ReplyDelete

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...