Wednesday 22 July 2015

Skiing, My Birthday, Ears Pierced and Baptism

On Monday I went skiing with 50 other people. We went to Ohau. I was in the top group. I went up the chair lift, the pomer and the magic carpet. I like being in the snow and with my friends. At lunch time it got really windy and started to snow.



On Tuseday this week it was my birthday. I turned eleven and I got heaps of presents like: For The Love Of Horse, a runing tee-shirt, Sharpies, water colour pencils and a trip to Melbourne to see Taylor Swift. (She had to put on another show because it was so popular.)



On Wednesday I got my ears periced. I got them because I learnt all my times tables. They did not hurt. I got these silver balls. I have to put this oil around my ear pierce, so it doesn't get infected.



On Thursday I got baptised in front of the whole school. My Mum and Dad were there and my God parents are Miss Huls and Anna Martin. I felt special, because I did it with the school. I got a present from Miss Huls and it was a necklace with a cross on it. I got a candle, another cross neackless and a certificate. I left the oils on my head for the whole day because they smell so good.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...