Saturday 8 April 2017

An Eye Opening Video - Man VS Earth

On Thursday we had Mrs Dooley for a reliever. She showed our class this video. I already knew what we need to improve with our use of plastic bags, because of my project I did last year, but this opened my eyes up to everything else that we have done to the world. We have leadership time each week and I thought the Head Students and I could raise money for Save The Trees. We could have a mufti day and fundraise money to plant trees on Cape Wanbrow.  It would raise awareness and maybe other schools could follow our lead and plant trees there as well.  We are going to talk to Waitaki District Council to get permission to plant trees. If we get permission on the first day of spring we are going to plant trees for every person in the school.  This is cool because when they are older, they can go back and look how much their tree has grown and they have planted that tree and made a slight difference.  If they make a difference they might think about it, and talk about it and the good idea might spread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...