Saturday 8 April 2017

Otago Primary School Swimming Sports/Fast and Furious

After St Joseph's sports, North Otago sports, there is Otago Primary sports.  There are only three races to qualify (no butterfly or IM, or longer races), plus two relays.  So it was 50 free, 50 back and 50 breaststroke.  Out of 69 schools in Otago and Southland, I got 2nd in breaststroke, 8th in free and 10th in back.  We also got 2nd in freestyle relay and IM relay.  We had to race back-to-back races for relays, but we had a great relay team and it was super fun racing!!

At Fast and Furious I started racing 400IM, which is 100m of every stroke, it was very tiring, but I found it really fun, I think this is my new favourite event!  I also did 400 free, which was also fun.  Next up is Club Champs and Neptune swim meet in Dunedin, so I get to see my Dunedin swim friends too!

I have just started reading Sophie Pascoe's autobiography "Stroke of Fate".  It is looking to be really good and inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...