Saturday 11 March 2017

Alexandra Swim Meets!

On February the 4th, I went to Otago County Clubs meet! It went okay, I only got a few tiny PBs and one second place. The next day (February 5th) Alexandra Challenge Cup, I was doing well, in the morning I got a first and a third. There was an out door pool at Alexandra, so I went out side to warm down. All my friends were out there and they were practising their dives. They were running up and jumping in. I did it the first time and got out did it again, I dived in then did a stupid move and tucked my head in and smacked my head on the bottom of the pool. As I came to the surface of the water I could hardly even breath. One of my friends mum came running out and pulled me out of the water. I had to pull out of the rest of my races and went home early! I had to put that in the book for a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...