Saturday 11 March 2017

Junior Festival Swim Meet! (Junior Nationals!)

On the 17th - 19th of February I went up to Timaru for Junior Nationals!! Juniors is a big thing because you are competing against all of the South Island! We were in the zone Makos, Juniors was an event where you traveled to Auckland or Wellington to compete against the whole of New Zealand, but this year they changed it in to 4 zones. Allstars - Wellington area, Harlequins - Auckland area, Aquaknights - Bay of Plenty area and Makos - South Island.

I got all PBs and mostly got in the top 10 placings! Each day I had a serving of Pita Pit! My Nana and Granddad from my dads side came and watched me swim. I meet heaps of new friends from other clubs AND I also have a bikini twin!!! It was a successful meet. In the photos I am the person with the lolly togs!








                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...