Saturday 18 March 2017

North Otago Swimming Sports PLUS a Principal Award

On Wednesday the 15th of March I had North Otago Swimming Sports. I got a first in 50m breaststroke, two 2nds in 100m IM and 50m butterfly, and two 3rds in 50m freestyle and in 50m backstroke! I felt like it was fun and more about the team aspect and helping others and this meant I wasn't very focused. In our relay we got first but got DQ because we only had 3 people but we still came first that's the main thing!

Elenoa and I both got an Principals award! Someone came up to one of the people from the school and said what good role models we were supporting the little kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pilot Essay

What job has the best office view, you can travel the world and you are helping others while doing your job? What is it? My dream job, a Pi...